Prepared by: Marquee Projects
Project Address: 25-27 Hope Street, South Brisbane
Practical Completion Date: December 2015
SettlementDate: January 2016
– Builders have issued construction documentation
– Building Approval was received on the 14th January 2015
– Excavation of the site was completed on the 22nd January and all soil has been removed from site.
– Minor rain events over the past month have interrupted construction progress on site however the builder has been working to manage the effects
Queens Wharf Brisbane Development
On Monday 22 December 2014 the final two proponents, Greenland Group along with Crown Resorts and the Destination Brisbane Consortium unveiled their design concepts for the integrated resort development in the Queen’s Wharf Brisbane precinct. Both consortiums are responsible for similar riverside entertainment precinct in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and various overseas developments.
The Brisbane skyline is set to be transformed with residents of Fleet Lane booking a front row seat to a unique and vibrant new world city redevelopment, located only 650m from their doorstep. The redevelopment area is generally located on the Brisbane River, between Alice Street and Queen Street. The artist impression provided a dramatic insight into both riverside revitalization options
Destination Brisbane Proposal
Greenland Group and Crown Resorts:-
Construction Progress – 19 th December 2014
Construction is progressing well. Key activities for the coming month:
– Complete pile caps;
– Commence construction of lift well;
– Continue inground plumbing and groundwork;
– Prepare for Basement 2 concrete slab; and
– Pour Basement 2 slab.